Gem Residences @ Lorong 6 Toa Payoh (D12)
GEM Residences is situated in the established Toa Payoh Town, this Residential site is well-connected by bus, rail or road. The Braddell MRT station and the Toa Payoh MRT station provide islandwide accessibility to commuters. The air-conditioned Toa Payoh Bus Interchange is fully integrated with the Toa Payoh MRT station for seamless and comfortable travel.
Toa Payoh Town is well-served by commercial facilities. Diagonally opposite this site is a neighbourhood precinct which has a food centre, wet market, eating houses and shops. The Toa Payoh town centre is a bustling hub comprising the HDB Hub, a post office, supermarkets, foodcourts, eating houses, banks and shops.
Sporty residents would love the convenience of dropping by at the cluster of sports and recreational facilities that includes Toa Payoh Stadium, Toa Payoh Swimming Pool. The newly revamped SAFRA Toa Payoh clubhouse will also provide more R&R options. Book lovers will enhoy spending hours at the Toa Payoh Community Library. Established schools within a short radius of the site include Kheng Cheng School, Pei Chun Public School and CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh).
Gem Residences Project Details :
Gem Residences Location Map :
Gem Residences Site Plan :
Gem Residences Floor Plan :
Typical 1 Bedroom Floor Plan
Typical 2 Bedroom Floor Plan
Typical 3 Bedroom Floor Plan
Typical 4 Bedroom Floor Plan
Why Invest in this project :
- Located near to Braddell MRT Station and Toa Payoh MRT Station
- Schools nearby are Beatty Secondary School, Kheng Cheng School (Primary), Pei Chun Public School, CHIJ Primary & Secondary School, SJI International School, First Toa Payoh Primary & Secondary School, Guangyang Primary & Secondary School and Raffles Institution (Secondary)
- Well-connected to other parts of Singapore via PIE, CTE and Braddell Road fly over.
- Nearby recreation are Playgolf Game Centre Golf Range, Toa Payoh Safra, Toa Payoh Stadium, Toa Payoh Swimming Complex, Toa Payoh Town Parks, Toa Payoh Sensory Park
- Wide variety of food choices with nearby food courts, Toa Payoh Central (HDB HUB) and Junction 8 at Bishan
Evia Real Estate Management Pte Ltd provides property development and project management services. Evia was founded in 2010, it has launched three executive condominium projects in Singapore – Watercolours in Pasir Ris (2011), Heron Bay in Upper Serangoon (2012) and the record-breaking Lake Life in Jurong Lake District (2014).
Maxdin Pte. Ltd. engages in property investment activities. The company was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Singapore. Maxdin Pte. Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Greatearth Holding Pte Ltd.
Gamuda Berhad is an engineering, property and infrastructure company based Malaysia. It is one of the largest Malaysian infrastructure companies and has undertaken various projects, both locally and overseas, like the construction of Klang Valley MRT lines, highways, airport runways, railways, tunnels, water treatment plants, dams, infrastructure concessions and the development of new townships.
Contact Developer Sales Team to receive updated information.