The Poiz Residences @ Meyappa Chettiar Road (D13)
The Poiz Residences is situated beside Potong Pasir MRT Station. It is well-connected to various part of Singapore via PIE, CTE and KPE. There are Shop & Dine at nearby NEX Shopping Centre, City Square Mall, etc. Schools in the vicinity are St. Andrew’s Junior & Secondary School, Cedar Primary School and Stamford Amercian International School.
The Poiz Residences Project Details :
The Poiz Residences Location Map :
The Poiz Residences Site Plan :
Why Invest in The Poiz Residences ?
- A Mixed development located just beside the Potong Pasir MRT station which be surely bring much convenience to its future residents.
- Various bedroom sizes cater for different needs.
- Many good school surrounding the project, St. Andrew’s Junior and Secondary School, St. Andrew’s Junior College, Cedar Primary School, Stamford American International School.
- Reputable developer with many years experience in Singapore.
- There is also City Square Mall and NEX Shopping Mall to provide easy access to several eateries and other shopping needs.
- Accessibility will also be a breeze with expressways such as the PIE and CTE nearby.
Developer Track Records :
Building better homes for a better life
MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd (the “Company”), a subsidiary of Metallurgy of China Ltd listed in Hong Kong and Shanghai is a developer and engineering services provider in Singapore.
A Fortune 500 company, the Company has been instrumental in shaping the city landscape of Singapore by being involved in the building of numerous notable landmarks, including Universal Studios at Resorts World Sentosa and the Keppel Distripark. In recent times, the Company has developed and/or managed a number of quality housing projects, such as The Canopy, The Nautical, Canberra Residences and 1 Canberra – spanning a wide range of housing type, from BTO, to executive condominium to private condominium.
With a presence of over 14 years in Singapore, the Company aims to create inspiring lifestyles and landscapes that will propel Singapore into a 21st century global city.